- Departure from Zagreb (Zagreb-Doha or Dubai) (or from the nearest airport for destination Doha/Dubai, as agreed, joining the group from Zagreb to continue the journey together.)
- Flight to Kathmandu.
- Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel, overnight stay, breakfast. The whole-day preparing for trekking to Mt. Everest Base Camp (5545 m). Overnight stay, breakfast.
- Other details as per the schedule attached.
- The last day after returning from Lukla staying in Kathmandu, sightseeing of the city and enjoying its attractions, and, as planned, taking the flight to either Doha or Dubai – Zagreb.
- Arrival in Zagreb.
The price includes:
- Return air tickets Zagreb – Dubai – Kathmandu – Lukla, hotel accommodation in Dubai, the city tour, accommodation in Kathmandu in a 4 * hotel with breakfast, all the costs covering 15 days climbing (guides, sherpas, food, fees, taxes, permits, accommodation).
The price does not include:
- Visa costs for Nepal (USD 40,00) – to be issued at the Kathmandu Airport, personal expenses …
- Tips are expected in this part of the world -EUR 80,00 (guides, bearers …) – to be given to the Agency representative before the trip.
The group is limited to 10 people.
Everest Base Camp Trek (15 Days)
Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft]
Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 3-4 hrs.
Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3440 m/11,280 ft): 5-6 hrs.
Acclimatization Day – Namche Bazaar: 3,440m/11,284ft
NamcheBazzar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft) – 5 to 6 hrs walk
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5 to 6 hrs
Dingboche – Duglha (4,600 m/15,090 ft): 3 to 4 hrs
Duglha – Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 2 to 4 hour trek
Lobuche – GorakShep (5170 m/16,961ft) – Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft) – GorakShep : 7 to 8 hrs
GorakShep – Kala Patthar (5545 m/18,192 ft) – Pheriche (4280 m/14,070 ft): 7-8 hrs
Pheriche-Pangboche-Tengboche-NamcheBazzar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5-6 hrs.
Namche Bazaar-Lukla.(2,800m/9,186ft): 6-8 hrs.
Lukla – Kathmandu.
Departure from Kathmandu for next trip or to your home.
Trip Cost Includes
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu (Both on B&B basis)
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu with a tour guide and all temples/monuments entrance fees.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- Airport pickups and drops in private car
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits
- All government and local taxes
Trip Cost Does Not Include
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Lukla/Namche Bazar because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Base on Minimum 10 people group.
- Please note: flight fare from KTM-LUKLA-KTM are subject to change without notice